50mm Carl Zeiss 1.4 BACK FROM REPAIR
It’s never nice when a piece of kit you reply on so much goes down, and when we had a few small troubles with our remote aperture control on our Zeiss 50mm 1.4 lens we knew we’d have to get it sorted quickly.
We sent it off to Zeiss through Robert White, and it’s now back on board in the kit bag better than ever. We have to say, what a good service!
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot