During the amazing summer we had this year it seemed bizarre to be thinking about Christmas, but in order for brands like Neal’s Yard to get their Christmas catalogue out well before Christmas, we always need to shoot in plenty of time. Our photography location was an amazing property in Brixham, London. This particular property had an interior that ticked the required boxes for the look and feel that the client desired.
We shot beautiful spreads in the main living spaces with lovely fire backdrops and furniture. Some of the props we’re taken from the house, and others arranged by the stylist and the usual prop houses we use. The images below show some of the lighting rigging and propping in use during the shoot, along with the team working on different concepts.
In order to control the exterior light we had to flag the windows from the outside. Despite the internal shutters it’s amazing how much light still manages to leak in!
As with all Neal’s Yard shoots there is always a copious amount of props on standby – ready for creating that look which is instantly recognisable with their brand.
Below are a few of the final shots from the day.
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography