Colourful Product Photography – Focal Point Fires
Just a short blog from us to show some of the recent and colourful stoves photographed for Dorset based Focal Point Fires.
The images were made this May, and are for an upcoming B&Q brochure to illustrate the new ranges designed and manufactured by Focal Point Fires.
To get things looking nice, we always work hard to make sure the images have plenty of contrast in them, especially when there might be lots going into a catalogue.
It’s a good idea to ensure nice looking highlighs and directional shadows play a part in the image construct, and getting the overal lighting right is definately somehting we don’t skimp on. Flash lighting is a delicate art, and a skill that keeps you on your toes all the time – getting the right amount of fill, hard/soft key llights and making sure the overal picture has depth is a must for us!
Let us know what you think of these colourful stoves!
Why not get in touch, on 01202 280157 or check out our other product photography here: http://www.dephotographic.com/product-photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot