few weeks ago we were asked to shoot a new product for Mi Concept. Their device, called Phone BloX, is a small box you can connect to your phone to avoid unwanted phonecalls.
They wanted us to shoot different images on creative angles on a white clipped background.
It’s always a bit tricky to shoot a pure white product on a white background, the product needs to look white but it can’t get lost either! So we took time lighting the device, to create nice highlights and shadows which give it form. Finally we got some clean but interesting images, which fit in the brief perfectly! Have a look at them below!
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography