Before Christmas we were approach by Ian Elliot to shoot some watches. Ian was one of the original founders of Animal, and then moved on to form Salad Creative. He is now one half of watchmakers Elliot Brown. They make some awesome watches and we had the privilege to photograph them. They currently produce 2 designs, the “quietly handsome” Canford and the slightly more “Funtional” Bloxworth.
To complete the team Ian is joined by horologist Alex Brown, who spent 17 years developing Animals range of watches, and who also sports a particularly inspiring moustache! The duo were helped by Designer and Creative director Andy Russell from Salad Creative who has put together a blog on the design work which you can read here – http://saladcreative.com/portfolio/project/elliot_brown_watches
Below you’ll see some of our individual watch shots. Our original brief was to shoot each watch on three angles:
1.Front shot with a slight angle to show off some of the depth, crowns and inside the strap.
2. Back shot, the watch is lying face down to show off the details you wouldn’t usually see and the build quality.
3. Back shot again, this time with the strap fastened. The watch is sitting naturally facing away from us.
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography