Feather & Black have been making and selling bedroom furniture “UK wide for many years”, and gave us a call last month to organise a shoot at their distribution centre and head office in Chichester, West Sussex.
They were looking to launch a new range of furniture and needed great quality product photography to sit with the text on their advertising emails and promotion.
Being based in Chichester we offered to set up a mobile studio at their premises, to save them time and money loading the beds, tables and chairs into vans and driving to Dorset. This is something we offer all clients, it just depends on what facilities they have available for us to work in.
The furniture looked great, a selection of small lounge beds, chairs with foot stools and even a butler table. What was really nice was the inclusion of some purposefully included props to set the scene, evoking the vintage feel which underpinned this new range on offer to the consumer.
We’ve been photographing furniture for several years and enjoyed working in house with Sean and the team. Take a look below at some of the photographs produced…
If you’re interested in advertising, product and bespoke studio photography for your business you can email us, or phone us on 01202 280157.
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography