We recently photographed some beautiful flowers for a client who was developing a new app. The app allows the user to choose and send flowers anywhere in the UK! We photographed the project in our studios in Bournemouth.
Our brief was to make the flowers and images as attractive as possible, ensuring the imagery used on the app will excite immediately. It was important to us that the flowers were well styled and arranged so that they photographed well, we wanted to fill the frame with colour and use clean directional light.
We thought some rustic white painted wooden boards would be really nice with the flowers and vase, set against a traditional wooden panel background. This clean and on-trend look gives the images context whilst ensuring the viewer is firmly drawn to the colour and vibrance of the flowers! We supported the main hero images with details so that a closer view of exactly which types of flowers come in the bouquets could be seen.
We were really pleased with the images, here’s a selection below!
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot