This blog shows off some of our work produced in late 2012 for local creative agency BH Creative. The work was lifestyle/fashion themed to launch a new product range, and it involved models, products and some great locations!
The images in this blog were taken on a sunny day of hard work that started in Christchurch, and finished in Bournemouth town center. There are so many lovely locations in these Dorset towns – it was a real pleasure to work locally for the day!
Our route started in Christchurch harbor, with great views out toward Hengistbury head and the Solent. Later in the day we made our way through several locations in Bournemouth town center, including shooting in a few lovely shops on Westover Road.
Lifestyle photography demands good art direction, communication and lighting awareness – we think all three elements came together very well for these photographs. The direction was strong: product and posture focused with good narrative conveyed through expression. The models worked hard, interacting with the photographer and getting the look right for each location. A mix of daylight balanced high-end German Hedler floodlights, bounce, and off-camera portable flash with modifiers provided the lighting.
We think the results speak for themselves…
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01202 280157
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot