We made these commercial styled liquid splash photographs for a magazine commission and really enjoyed the creative process! The images were to demonstrate creative product photography, and they were taken in our studio in Bournemouth, with water used for the splash. We wanted to make a high resolution image to show how freezing movement can add excitement and interest to a bottle photograph.
Several images are required to make the final layered file, and this technique gives us great control over how the final image turns out!
Interested in creative studio product photography?
You can get in touch on 01202 280157 or email us: email@example.com
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography