Another great project in October was a location property shoot at Sandbanks in Dorset.
We had the pleasure to photograph a really nice colonial house facing Brownsea Island and Poole Harbour.
Property photography is always about trying to show the best of a building, inside and out – and we work very hard to ensure some of the atmosphere and lifestyle transcends through to the photograph when on location.
We often use a variety of lenses to capture the various interiors and exteriors, and use combinations of professional Lee filters (including polariser, grad and neutral density) to further enhance our property photogaphy.
This project was a great commission from a property and wealth management company in London, called Knight Frank.
During the shoot we polarised for different highlights and made additional images from the same standpoint to help enhance the photograph, so that it really sells the very best features of the property. Additionally, we try hard to identify the best weather, which isn’t always easy in England!
Take a look at some of our favourite images below!
We’re happy to travel nationally and internationally to complete briefs.
If we can help you with commercial interior/ exterior property photography please give us a call in the studio on: 01202 280157.
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot