Last Thursday (21st March) saw Meetdraw 17 take place in Bournemouth’s Inferno Bar. We were asked by organiser(and Butcher) Matt Desmier from Wise old Uncle to come and take some pictures, so here’s what we did.
Switching between lenses for various different looks we used an ‘off camera’ flash with a soft box to push a lot of light into the crowd. This often creates some haziness and flaring but we thought this looked good and ran with the idea. When it came to post production the shots were warmed up and desaturated slightly (or turned black and white) to create a funky and unique aesthetic!
Find out more about Meetdraw and their upcoming events on the website – meetdraw.com
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot