It’s christmas time again! And like every year we like to shoot a lovely image for our X-mas Newsletter 2014.
We decided to shoot a delicious christmas pudding for you in a nice, christmasy environment. So, last thursday, we took time to do some christmas prop shopping to build up a great looking set…
We took time to carefully style the photograph, and created a good-looking scene with an oak table/surface and some Christmas props! We hope it gets you in the festive spirit.
Here’s the finished image, complete with falling icing sugar and double cream!
Below you can find a few ‘making-of’ shots from during the shoot – it was a great fun and the whole studio smelt so christmasy!
As you can see we’ve used our 85 mm Petzval Art Lens by Zenit and Lomography, which created the great bokeh!
We wish all our clients and friends merry Christmas and a happy new year!!
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography