Here are some recent photographs of a shoot for our client Matt Black Systems. They are a Poole based engineering company who manufacture and supply all types of custom made instruments and panels for military vehicles and craft.
We quite like the surprise when these panels turn up, especially the description of what the product is designed to do. It can be fun to imagine the panels functions, when looking through the lens at buttons with “FIRE” and “NVG – Night Vision Goggles” etched into them. Maybe it makes us more creative, envisaging the dark and extreme environments this equipment will be used in, which can inspire us to create dramatic and moody lighting set-ups in our studio – or maybe we’re just big kids?
Whatever the panels purpose, we always ensure we provide exceptional photography for any client who manufacturers products. Our product photography is a core strength of our business in Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset.
Dave Collings: “As always the pictures look awesome”
You can visit Matt Black Systems here.
You can visit our product photography portfolio here.
You can call us on 01202 280157 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot