Oyster powerboat photoshoot on the Isle of Wight, August 2013
This was such a great shoot, we had very good weather, and some good models to work with. The primary purpose was to create a set of images for a new brochure, advertising charter boat trips out to the Needles on the Isle of Wight.
We wanted a mixture of photographs. We wanted classic ‘hero’ shots, supported by lifestyle, detail and creative work. This would allow We Are 778 to produce a brochure that gives a real feel for the day out.
The best bit for us, was being cast off into the Solent on a very small rib with all our gear, not a shoot we’ll forget in a hurry!
We’ve posted some of our favourite images below, why not like or share this blog below!
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot