We’ve been keen to share this set of product photography images made for Vichy and LA ROCHE-POSAY for a while now, we’ve just been too busy!
The product photography was made for the Clockworx digital agency based in Dorset, UK, and demonstrates great use of materials and props to help deliver brilliant ‘instant impact’ social feed imagery. The photographs are styled in response to the type of environments the user might use them in day-to-day, so clearly we’ve put a lot of thought into the propping of the shots with interesting and relevant surfaces, objects and colours.
In fact, colour is really important to us. It can be so powerful when balancing the image, especially when we key in props, surfaces and food that matches the brand and product colours – it might sound odd, but it’s details like this that really gets us going!
If you need product and advertising photography in the UK, you can talk to us in the studio on 01202 280157.
Alternatively, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot
- Neal’s Yard mens facial day
- Lypsyl Hero Product Shoot
- Commissioned Instagram Content
- Propped e-Commerce Photography
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography