We’ve been traveling a bit across Dorset and Wiltshire to photograph a couple of recently completed kitchens, for bespoke furniture maker Simon Pirie.
We really enjoy the challenge of finding the right angles, views and compositions – it’s what interior photography is all about.
These two in particular are really nice: both different, but yet both very much ‘Simon Pirie’ – a ‘style’ rather than a brand, a certain build quality both in design and finish we’ve come to expect over the last couple of years.
Wherever possible, we try to let Simon explain the influences behind a build, this helps us to ‘get a feel’ for the cabinets, sideboards and units. It’s important to know if a certain wood has been used, and therefore it’s colour and grain need to transcend into the finished pictures.
It’s more than just interior photography, it’s working with the maker, understand the often unique rooms, and figuring out the precise images that will help Simon to show others the beauty in what he’s made, after it’s been signed over to the client for good.
Have a look at some of the images below, and let us know what you think. You can share or tweet this blog post at the bottom of the page.
If you ‘d like to see more examples of our interior photographs from across Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset then why not check out our architectural and interior portfolio here.
You can also call Double Exposure on: 01202 280157
Have a look at this great video made for Simon by Watershed PR.
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot