A few years ago we went to a lighting seminar by Urs Recher, a truly phenomenal photographer who’s got a great gift for the art of lighting a subject.
We’ve admired his first book in association with Broncolor (I know we’re Bowen’s users these days), Light Architecture. It’s not an easy book to get hold of but well worth getting.
Broncolor have just released a second book, cunningly titled Light Architect 2! I think this is on our wish list this Autumn…
Have a look at some images, and a great video of a seminar of his in Canada, below. We especially like the subtle lighting on the pen, great work.
- Cosmetics and Skincare Product Photography
- Drinks Photography – Vodka Product Photography
- Hero Whisky Photography – Tomatin Highland Single Malt
- Creative Cosmetic Product Photography
- The Big Football Boot Shoot
- FESPA – Creative Powder Explosion Photography
- Portfolio update August 2019
- Christmas Brochure shoot for Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Ariel Atom Studio Photo Shoot